The average dental hygienist salary in North Carolina is $75,927 per year, the starting level dental hygienist salary NC is $56,835, and top-level dental hygienist salary in North Carolina is around $95,812.
How Much Does A Dental Hygienist Make in North Carolina?
In 2022, a dental hygienist in North Carolina can make from $56,835 up to $95,812 per year, the range of dental hygienist salary NC mainly falls between $65,933 and $86,335 per year.
The average dental hygienist salary in North Carolina is around $75,927 per year.
Thedental hygienist salary inNC ranges can vary widely depending on many factors, such as the city, certifications, education, the experiences you have earned in your profession, and additional skills.
Dental Hygienist Salary in North Carolina
Dental Hygienist Salary NC
|Location||Average Dental Hygienist Salary|
You can check out more statistics on the dental hygienist salary in other states.
Dental Hygiene Schools in North Carolina
There are 13 CODA-accredited dental hygiene schools in North Carolina. These dental hygiene schools offer a Bachelor of Science degree in Dental Hygiene or an Associate of Applied Science degree in Dental Hygiene.
- Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Adams School of Dentistry
- Central Piedmont Community College
- Wake Technical Community College
- Halifax Community College
- Catawba Valley Community College
- Guilford Technical Community College
- Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Wayne Community College
- Coastal Carolina Community College
- Central Carolina Community College
- Forsyth Technical Community College
- Cape Fear Community College
Dental Hygienist Salary by State
Below is each state’s average dental hygienist salary, starting, and top-level salary.